Just thought I would pop in and share a little update with where I have been these last few months…last post was way back in May (opps!) and those posts were struggling to be anything more than weekly meal plans. Life has been busy, and so the blog suffers because of it. Why has life been so busy? Well, here is a break down:
- Baby #4. I’m nearly half way through another pregnancy! This little one is due in January, and though I have been feeling great, my mind is always up for forming sentences and getting those words out on here.
- Mother’s Group. Over the past several months I have been working on getting a Mother’s Group started at my Parish. With the help and guidance of Dorothy Pilarski (of Dynamic Women of Faith), and the approval of the Arch Diocese of Toronto, she has launched a great program, that I am helping a little bit with in my area.
- Summer. A house full of kids makes it hard to think straight sometimes. So I am very hopeful that once school starts back in a few weeks, and I’m left with just the 1 year old at home, blogging will become more regular again.
- Trips. Going with our summer vacation, we went on a family trip. We drove across the US and Canada to visit family in Saskatoon. And yes with all the kids. A 6 year old, 4 year old and 11 month old. 10 days, lots of driving, but also lots of fun stops. It was fantastic and we all cant wait to do something like it again.
- Etsy. I have wanted to open some kind of Etsy shop for a few years now. I just love the community, and all the amazing products they sell. I finally decided on crocheted accessories, starting with earrings, necklaces and hair clips. I will share lots more with that once it is officially open, but you can follow on Facebook and Instagram. Joyfully Made Crochet is the shop name, and I’m hoping it will open in another week or so.
As always, you can follow Not A Coupon Queen on Facebook, but for the most up to date stuff on my life, Instagram is one place I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth!
I hope you all have been enjoying your summer, and I hope you stick around for much more in the next few months!